|Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern the use of this website.
All material contained within the TrendFire website (http://www.in-deedtrendfire.com) is covered by a disclaimer and protected by copyright laws.
Access to this website (http://www.in-deedtrendfire.com) is subject to the following conditions:
Copyrights Except as expressly stated in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal or non-commercial use.
Trademarks TrendFire and the TrendFire logo are trademarks. All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
Links to other websites This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. TrendFire does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links do not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
Content Accuracy Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
Limitation of Liability TrendFire do not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an 'as is' basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user's sole risk. In no event will TrendFire be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exlcusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions TrendFire may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
(5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to TrendFire to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)